Contribution to Tenants

As a tenant of a commercial property you may be entitled to claim capital allowances for capital expenditure you incur in connection using the property under the lease.

So, if you are leasing a property and are subject to either UK income or corporation tax, Cavetta Consulting can help you assess the potential value of the capital allowances associated with your capital expenditure.